Queries & Manuscripts
Classes & Conferences
Crafting Your Work
The Writing Business
Income & Expenses
Setting Fees/Getting Paid
Rights & Copyright
The Writing Life
The Writing Life
Health & Safety
Column: Ramblings on the Writing Life
Fiction Writing - General
Characters & Viewpoint
Setting & Description
Column: Crafting Fabulous Fiction
Fiction Writing - Genres
SF, Fantasy & Horror
Flash Fiction & More
Columns & Syndication
Poetry & Greeting Cards
POD & Subsidy Publishing
General Promotion Tips
Articles in Translation
This free script provided by
LINKS: Photography Resources
- Apogee Photo Magazine
- Fascinating selection of articles on freelance photography.
- Dan Heller Photography: Model Releases
- Dan Heller Photography: Photography Business Topics
- Dan Heller Photography: Photo Techniques and Suggestions
- Digital Photography Review: Learning
- Tips and resources for digital photographers.
- Digital Photography Tips and Techniques
- Editorial Photographers
- How to price and sell your photos, plus market information, trade groups and more.
- Glossary of Photographic Terms
- Image Manipulation & How To Avoid Copyright
- "This infographic looks at what legalities are involved in image manipulation, focusing on US laws whilst also taking a look at UK laws and other factors from around the world." Note that this is published in the UK and focuses a bit more on UK than US despite the statement above. At the end there are some actual case samples that are quite interesting.
- The Model Release: A Primer, by Michael Fulks
- National Press Photographers Association
- Photo Attorney
- Photographers often aren't aware of areas on which photography is restricted by copyright or other laws. This blog helps sort out the legal issues for photographers. It also provides valuable information on how to deal with infringements on your images, including how to file a notice with an ISP to remove infringing materials.
- Photographers: Here's What to Do if Your Photos Are Stolen
- Excellent infographic on steps you can take if your photos are stolen (i.e., used/posted by someone else without your permission), along with some notes on when it may not be worth pursuing the issue.
- Photo.net: Learn Photography
- Lots of good and well illustrated tips on how to take good photos of a variety of subjects and in a variety of circumstances.
- Privacy and Copyright for Photographers: What You Need to Know
- A long and excellent infographic on photographers' rights (and the rights they don't have), along with tips on how to protect your photos online and what to do if your copyright is infringed.
- A selection of free online courses in digital photography; loads of information.
- Stock Photo Price Calculator
- A good calculator to help you determine what price to set on your photos.
Didn't Find What You Were Looking For? Check Our Other Link Sections:|
· Totally Awesome BLOGS
· Book Promotion Resources
· Book Publishers (lists)
· Business, Finance & Taxes; Setting Fees
· Business & Technical Writing
· Character Naming Resources
· Children's Writing
· Christian Writing
· Classes, Conferences & Colonies
· Contest Resources
· Critique and Discussion Groups
· Dictionaries, Glossaries & Language Resources
· E-publishing Information
· Essays, Memoirs and Personal Journaling
· "Just for Fun" Sites
· Grants and Funding Organizations
· Market Guides and Guideline Databases
· Horror Writing
· Job Sources
· Magazines, Newspapers and Electronic Media
· Mystery Writing
· Organizations for Writers
· Prompts, Exercises & Idea Generators
· Publications for Writers
· Rights, Copyright, and Other Legal Issues
· Romance and Historical Fiction
· Scams, Warnings, Viruses & Hoaxes
· Science Fiction & Fantasy
· Social Media, Blogging and Website Development
· Travel Writing
· Writing Sites
· Young Writers' Resources
Copyright © 2017 by Moira Allen. All rights reserved.
All materials on this site are the property of their authors and may not be reprinted
without the author's written permission, unless otherwise indicated.
For more information please contact
Moira Allen, Editor